The information you provide will be used by the travel agency and tourism “Trip2RO”, in full respect of the fundamental principles laid down by Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 amended by Regulation (EC) n. 1882/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 September 2003.
Processing operations of personal data and related purposes
Below, we summarize all the operations we perform that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and our goal with each of them:
- collection and storage of personal data for the purpose of providing the service of agency travel and tourism and to provide the Authority with the public security information requests;
- Processing of personal information you provide will be used for the management of the bookings and travel packages;
- collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes, including the possible sending by email of commercial invoices;
- use your personal profile by Travel and Tourism Agency “Trip2Ro”, for purposes related to contracts for the reservation to third parties eg. (Hotels, tour operators, hotels, airline companies etc.).
- the data will be processed manually, computing, telematics, including data, there might be data “sensitive” by the Code. eg. (Customer with a disability) such data may be processed only with the written consent from the customer.
Freedom to grant consent and the consequences of a refusal
The conferment of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes set out in paragraphs A), B), C), D), and we will be unable to provide the services of Travel Agency.
Owner and data processor
The data controller is the Travel and Tourism Agency A-Trip2RO-D Srl., With registered office in Romania, Galati – Com. Frumusita, sat Frumusita 807, no registration in the Trade Register J17 / 883 / 17.07.2013 CUI 32020537 , Registred at ANSPDCP no 36642/19.10.2015.
Please also note that all concerned can exercise their rights under the Regulation (EC) No. 1882/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 September 2003 of which are summarized below:
- to know through free access to the existence of personal data concerning him,
- to be informed about:
- name, title, company name, domicile, residence and headquarters of the data controller;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
III. name, title, company name, address, domicile of the data controller.
- to obtain from the owner:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and disclosed. Information regarding the logic and purpose of treatment;
- cancellation and transformation in anonymous form of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed;
III. updating, rectification or integration of data;
- certification that the operations as per 2) and 3) have been notified as to the content of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him or even to the scope of the collection;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, not later than the time when the data are communicated or disclosed the possibility of freely exercising this right.
For each request as per paragraph 1, letter C) nI) may be requested to, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a charge not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in the manner and within the limits established by Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 amended by Regulation (EC) No. 1882/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 September 2003
To exercise the rights summarized above, the customer must make a written request to: A-Trip2RO Srl, with registered office in Romania, Galati – Com. Frumusita, sat Frumusita 807, CAP 807 135, no registration in the Trade Register J17 / 883 / 07.17.2013 CUI RO32020537.
Took note of the information received is aware that I have complete freedom to choose whether to give my permission, my personal data, but that in case of refusal for the above purposes, the Travel and Tourism Agency “Trip2RO” will supply the services.